Learn how to create your own unique jewellery and accessories with jewellery artist Sam Rowena Taylor at her Lancashire studio
Bespoke jewellery making taster and 1 day workshops available for 1-1 and small group bookings at my studio during Feb-April and Sept-November.
Please note that there aren’t any further bebeady organised classes, I’m now just teaching 1-1 or your group that you get together!
- enjoy learning new skills in a friendly, informal and relaxed environment
- bespoke and personalised workshops available (1-1 or get a group of friends, family, work colleagues etc together)
- topics range from beadstringing and wirework jewellery to tiaras, brooches and accessories
- each workshop covers particular topics and materials, with guided learning helping you to develop your skills throughout the class, beginning with easier designs and progressing to a choice of more difficult design options
- maximum group size of 7 students
- demonstrations, examples to view and some free handouts
- materials are included in all the workshops
- help yourself to free refreshments at my studio
- workshops taught by a qualified teacher with over 13 years experience of teaching jewellery making
“Nice, friendly, informal, but informative class, good teaching and very clear demonstrating. I’ve really enjoyed the day.” Rosemary