other workshops & classes (non-bebeady)
Thursday 24 August 2017
as part of Garstang Arts Festival at Garstang Tourist Info Centre
jewellery making tasters – have a go making your own personalised jewellery. Make a pair of earrings and a pendant using wire, chain and beads with local jewellery artist Samantha Rowena Taylor. £7.50 per person (includes materials) at 11am and repeated at 1pm, each taster lasts approx 45 minutes.
Suitable for adults and children from 10 years (accompanied by an adult).
Book via Garstang Tourist Info Centre 01995 602125 or email email@example.com
previous spiral jewellery making workshops at:
- Anglo=Saxon theme jewellery making workshops as part of the Staffordshire Hoard exhibition at Leeds Royal Armouries Museum on Saturday 30 July and repeated Saturday 6 August 2016
- Anglo-Saxon theme jewellery making workshops at Lindisfarne Gospels Exhibition at Durham Cathedral
- Centigrade kiln art event
- Bronze age theme drop-in jewellery making workshops for the Harris Museum at Bleasdale in the Forest of Bowland
- Anglo-Saxon theme jewellery making workshops for the Forest of Bowland AONB, Landscapes project
previous college classes at: