You can book your own bespoke jewellery making class for yourself, your family, group of friends or work colleagues and enjoy learning new skills in a friendly, informal and relaxed environment
Available: some Wednesdays and Thursdays at my studio during mid Feb-April and mid Sept-mid Nov* (limited availability other days / weekends)
*am currently not taking bookings due to a flooded studio and Covid 19
options are 1-day classes from 10.30-4pm or 2-hour taster workshops
cost 1-day classes (includes materials and refreshments)
depends on group size:
- 5-7 students £85 each
- 4 students £95 each
- 3 students £105 each
- 2 students £115 each
- 1 student £185
there is a £5 discount for previous students attending their 2nd, 3rd etc class.
choose one of the beginner class topics from the classes list, each topic is for a 1-day class and covers a number of skills and designs.
brooches, tiaras & hair accessories:
- beaded wire brooches, hair accessories and basic flowers theme
- twisted and beaded wire brooches and optional hair accessories
- beadstringing with tigertail thread
- beadstringing with tigertail thread, the basics and floating designs
class level info
Choose your own level of work depending on your skill level and how easy you find the techniques and designs (choice of easier and harder design variations).
beginner – intermediate
Most of the bebeady classes are suitable for beginner to intermediate level students
- demonstrations and examples
- some free handouts
- variety of design options
- opportunity for questions
- some 1-1 tutor assistance/guidance and feedback
- small group size with a maximum of 7 students
- use of tools and equipment
- help yourself to free refreshments (tea, coffee and biscuits)
Lunch is not included, but you are welcome to bring a packed lunch and eat it in the studio.
Materials are included in the 1-day class fee
There is a selection of mid-range priced beads to choose from on the day class including; gemstone chips, shells, faux pearls, seed beads, plus a small amount of glass, crystal and vintage recycled beads. If there are other types of beads, such as specific types of gemstone beads, freshwater pearls, bohemian glass or Swarovski crystal I can bring some to use in the class, but there will be an additional material cost.