You can book your own bespoke jewellery making class for your family, group of friends or work colleagues and enjoy learning new skills in a friendly, informal and relaxed environment
Available midweek at my studio (limited weekend availability) during March/April and October.
options are 1-day classes from 10.30-4pm or 2 hour taster workshops
cost 1-day classes (materials extra, includes refreshments)
depends on group size: groups 5-8 students £42 each
smaller groups, price on request ie. 1 student £150
choose one of the beginner class topics from the classes list, each topic is for a 1 day class and covers a number of skills and designs.
brooches, tiaras & hair accessories:
- beaded wire brooches, hair accessories and basic flowers theme
- twisted and beaded wire brooches and optional hair accessories
- twisted wire variations, tiaras and hair accessories
- beadstringing with tigertail thread
- beadstringing with tigertail thread, the basics and floating designs
- beadstringing with cord and leather
class level info
Choose your own level of work depending on your skill level and how easy you find the techniques and designs (choice of easier and harder design variations).
beginner – intermediate
Most of the bebeady classes are suitable for beginner to intermediate level students
- demonstrations and examples
- some free handouts
- variety of design options
- opportunity for questions
- some 1-1 tutor assistance / guidance and feedback
- small class size with a maximum of 8 students
- use of tools and equipment
- help yourself to free refreshments (tea, coffee and biscuits)
Lunch is not included, but you are welcome to bring a packed lunch and eat it in the studio, alternatively Roots Cafe is next door to my studio.
Materials are not included in the 1-day class fee.
Specific materials for each class can be purchased at the class (approx £8-£10 depending on the topic, beads chosen and amount of items made). Alternatively you can bring your own materials to use at the class, a materials list is emailed with further class info and the group deposit receipt.
for these bespoke group 1-day classes you can choose as a group to include materials with your class fee, for £10 per person (normal beads) or £15 pp (more expensive beads). This saves all the group some time adding up, which can be spent making instead.