enjoy learning new skills in a friendly, informal and relaxed environment
Bespoke 1-1 or organise your own group jewellery making workshops at my studio near Preston, Lancashire in the Spring and Autumn (mid Feb-April and mid Sept-mid Nov)*
*Autumn 2019 – only November availability
class level info
Choose your own level of work depending on your skill level and how easy you find the techniques and designs (choice of easier and harder design variations).
beginner – intermediate
The bebeady 1 day classes and taster workshops are suitable for beginner to intermediate level students
- demonstrations and examples
- some free handouts
- variety of design options
- opportunity for questions
- some 1-1 tutor assistance/guidance and feedback
- use of tools and equipment
- refreshments – help yourself to filter coffee, tea and biscuits at my studio
want to book on more than 1 class/workshop, there is now a loyalty discount of 10% off your 2nd 1-day class or taster workshop fee
Roots Cafe is next door to my studio if you want to combine your class with lunch at the cafe (lunch is not included). The café is open Wednesday-Sunday.