enjoy learning new skills in a friendly, informal and relaxed environment
Organise your own group jewellery making classes and taster workshops at:
- my studio near Preston, Lancashire
- or your home/group meeting place (within 30 miles of Preston or Chorley) for the 2-hour workshops
class level info
Choose your own level of work depending on your skill level and how easy you find the techniques and designs (choice of easier and harder design variations).
beginner – intermediate
The bebeady classes and tasters are suitable for beginner to intermediate level students
- demonstrations and examples
- some free handouts
- variety of design options
- opportunity for questions
- some 1-1 tutor assistance/guidance and feedback
- small class size with a maximum of 8 students
- use of tools and equipment
help yourself to free refreshments (tea, coffee and biscuits.
Roots Cafe is next door to my studio if you want to combine your class with lunch at the cafe (lunch is not included).
If I’m travelling to your home or group meeting place, there is an additional cost towards petrol of £5-15 depending on the travel distance.